Join us to learn the amazing Laura Heine collage technique from a certified instructor! We will be making one of the three new mini quilts that will make an amazing wall hanging!
The quilt pattern is included in the cost of the class, and includes all three designs, but you must choose only one to work on for the class. A fabric kit is required for the class, or you can choose to pull your own fabric. Please come in to the shop to get your pattern so you can use it to choose your fabrics If you prefer a kit, please let Andria know by October 5 so she can order the kits. Kits must be paid for separately and are either $28 (fish) or $34 (elephant or dress).
Other supplies (available at The Sparkly Elephant for a 15% discount to paid students):
- 19x23 piece of pattern ease foundating
- 3 yards Steam a Seam 2, 12" wide
- Sharpie medium point pen and #2 pencil (not available in shop)
- Sharp scissors
- Applique Pressing Sheet
- Rotary Cutter, mat (12x17) and ruler (12x3)
- 2/3 yard backing fabric
- Binding, frame or stretcher canvas (16x20) for finishing (not necessary for class)